Me..and life..Life as it is~



After such a loooong time ignoring my blog, I have somehow decided to call it back to life..for no apparent reasons, really, just so I could keep myself as well as those out there updated with how things are going on in my life..not that anyone would be so interested in it, anyway..huh....


I notice myself being very much inclined to whine about trivial things in life at times these days..sometimes for no strong reasons at all..just felt lost once in a while..like I needed a straight path to follow and know that I'm never going astray..hoping that I will never be left out, be forgotten, ignored or anything of that sort..especially by the one and only..ALLAH, the creator..

Berikan hamba-Mu ini ketenangan, Ya ALLAH~

It's nearly two months since I came to Canterbury, United Kingdom.

I remember having my English teacher, Ustazah Rosmawati (In my school, every teacher, regardless of whether he or she teaches Religious Education or not, is addressed as 'Ustz or Ustzh') asking us this question: "Where do you think you will be in the next 5 years? What will you become?".

I never really gave much thought about it, but somehow I answered.." I think I'll be furthering my studies in TESL in England and become a teacher.."

Well, I answered that simply because I didn't have anything else in mind. I didn't like Science.. Biology, Physics, and Chemistry drive me nuts! What more Maths..I notice myself becoming really bad in calculating even the simplest of sums these days..huu..

I liked art, but for no strong reason, our GPK1 wouldn't allow me to take art in the SPM exam..since I was the only one interested..It's quite frustrating when your interest doesn't seem to be worth considering..Huhu..
Come to think of it, I never planned my life..never really had a dream...If anyone ever asks me..What is it that you would really like to accomplish in life..I might as well have a problem figuring it out..

To me, life is what it is..You simply follow where life leads you to...a reason why I seem to become quite a complacent person at times..sometimes, a bit childish..definitely not as matured as the ones around me..my friends, to be exact..da boley kawen da sume..hehehe.. As for me..I still think of myself as a small kid, with little responsibilities..not much of a high aspiration for anything..
My ibu gets worried that I won't survive here in U.K..The proof..she mailed me 3 recipe books and a birthday card inserted inside the parcel..Well, to tell you the truth, I never really cooked at home (despite being the eldest daughter in a house without a maid)..and that's obviously troublesome when you have to survive on your own in a foreign country with no choice but to prepare your own meals..I cried reading the card and the message she wrote in the recipe books..
On the card, it says..
Akak,
You mean so much to everyone
And on your very special day
You should be reminded of the joy
That you bring in every way
For, no matter where you go
You brighten up each day
With all the smiles and happiness
You so freely give away
Happy Birthday~
And on the recipe books..
~Kalau pandai memasak, esok suami sayang..
hik3..(ibu kasi greenlight ke ape ni?)
~Dgn pesanan, rajin2 le memasak..
~Jadilah seperti ikan di laut,
walaupun hidup di air masin,
ikan tetap tidak masin!
Sesungguhny kasih seorang ibu tiada tandingan~huuu....


Don't worry, ibu! Akak da belajar potong ayam ag kat cni! hehehe....Tapi nak jadik first chef kat dapur tu belum ag kowt..huuu..
Btw, kawan2 bek..they take gud care of me..

Time besday paling best..dapat birthday cake made right here in the U.K...hee~Gosh..my birthday here..da twentieth, that is..(huu..da tua da rupeny..) was really awesome..My facebook had flows of birthday wishes from people far and wide..Japan, Australia, Malaysia..and there's also one from Cik Ratina..BPG representative..my classmate even edited a photo of me, creating a postcard out of it..and today dapat story book from my guy classmates..series sgt sweet! Terime kaseh kepada semua yg igt kat Emira...kasi bear, choc, handbag, lotion bodyshop..buat cake..You really brighten my day~and most importantly, made me feel my existence...



And I realised one thing, by da way..that I exist as an entity on this earth is a strong reason for me to not give up hope on anything..anything at all...I need to have a goal..no more of being blurr..being the left one out and stuff..no more of living as an island...Everyone else around me are just as important as I am to myself..I hope to start cherishing others more these days..afraid that they may not be there anymore by the time you start to appreciate them..or maybe it's me who won't be there anymore for them by the time they realise my existence...huuu...How those around me have taught me more than I could possibly ask for...(-_-")



Monday at 11:38 AM

4 Comments to "Me..and life..Life as it is~"

emi.nape post kamu yg notts x leh tgk??

eheh..
di save ke drafts..
ekeke..
t emi post balik ek..heee~

mana gamba handbag??
hahaha!!!

handbag simpan
nak gune on certain occassion penting sajerr..
ekekeke~