**Sy Yg Tenang..My Life Here is Done~

Huhu..I'm still stuck in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, whilst everybody else are enjoying happy moments in the comfort of their own homes..This is the price that I have to pay for studying quite far from my hometown..like I have often wished, it would be simply great if I could study in IPTI..Institut Perguruan Temenggung Ibrahim, Johor Bahru, the one we went for our Language camp..It was there I had my interview for this TESL thing..

Gosh, teringat kenangan lame..my parents had me interviewed at home siap2 so dat I won't be nervous..like how they supported Soleha g interview tuk JPA Social Science course tu..Tapi time Soleha, ibu pergi too..x aci..my time only Abah went to send me..Sanggup pergi Negeri Sembilan just to accompany her interview for oversea ny course..ces!! (Jealous pulak tetibe..hee~) Nyway, after this it's Soleha's turn to be here in KL kat Taylor's college tu..lagi banyak kowt da challenges that she has to face cos they say students there are quite 'socialised' and there are many Chinese lecturers..but those challenges are nothing compared to the ones that she will face in the United States of America nanti..I don't know if you think that I'm narrow-minded for thinking this, but I'm worried of her safety..huhu..Lets say the 11th Sept case happens again? Nauzu billahi min Zalik..I'll always pray for your safety, sis..

Mase interview tu my classmate Jami pun ade..kind of shocked to see him there..Kat UIA P.j pun jumpe lagi..he interviewed utk jadi cikgu ape, I don't quite remember..da la x cukup kertas and x wat lagi the essay that we were supposed to hand in on the interview day..but in the end, he did succeed in the interview even though he was in such a clutter..hebat rr die tu...while waiting for result Bahagian Pend Guru, we studied in UIA P.j..seminggu je pun..The only reason why I got UIA is because I isi form UPU to lapan2 pilihan sume mek UIA..(hihii..kte mesti mengaplikasikan subjek 'kebarangkalian' in Maths..) N I also asked advice from abg sedara yang study sane..now die in UIA Gombak..my course I didn't care sangat..all I wanted was UIA punye environment wit da hope dat it will be sumthing like in SMKA..

..kat UIA Jami took something to do with engineering kot..and wanted to change to sumthing else..as for me, I got Science Physic and wanted to change to Bachelor of English and Literature..Kami manusia bese, banyak saje ketidakpuasan hatinyee..tul x? so, same2 la kitorang berkomplot tulis surat kat administrator..hihiii..kelakar tul..And now, here we are in our niche areas..Him, doing Medic in Tanta, Egypt while I'm in TESL, bound to go to Canterbury, Kent, England..It's true, isn't it? If we know what we want in life and go for it, we'll always reach our destination...All we have to do is have faith in ourselves...

Da abes course foundation TESL kat IPBA ni, it's quite interesting to reflect on how I lived my life as a TESL student la kan..huhu..(sementara menunggu Mak Ngah pick me up at 11 jap agi..hmm..my ticket kul 4 petang..sempat ke ni, Mak Ngah? Wudn't want to miss my double decker bus! Sekali cukup la..huhuhu..) I think I've achieved the happiness that I longed for..(at least dat was before some time ago..) But hey, look on da bright side..memang betul Pian cakap, not everybody will like us in life..Even Rasulullah pun ade orang benci..(Pian pun my classmate kat skul gak...dulu die study sebelah IPBA jerr kat UM..My classmates ramai lelaki by da way cos ade streaming class mase f4 and hanye 6 org gurls terlepas ke kelas first untuk f5 including me..I cried mase tu sebab sedey sangat xde kwn..waa!!..24 boys and 6 girls..bayangkan!)

K, back to my happiness tadi, TESL memang course yang sangat best and has succeeded in developing me as a student and future teacher..I practised a lot of my English language here, be it through acting on stage, public speaking, becoming mc for weekly assemblies or doing written assignments..One thing's for sure, if you don't like writing, don't attempt TESL! It will only torture you to death! Satu piece of writing jerr mesti at least 1500 words in length and kene buat reference lagi kat belakang..adoi..
Tapi kalau minat, anything is possible, rite? Dat's what I've learnt..

And IPBA is indeed the best place to be..except for the fact that it's far from my hometown..compared to other institutes kire we're so lucky to be here..evrything is within reach cos it's in the heart of KL ..Right next to University of Malaya..near UIA P.j too! Dekat Midvalley, Times Square, Sogo, Masjid Jamek..mane allowance tak habis cepat..huuhuuu..Mase mule2 dapat tawaran dulu macam takut nak datang because of the phrase 'Bahasa-Bahasa Antarabangsa' tu..takut je tibe2 kene belajar French or German or Japanese tak pasal2 because I'm not that much of a pick-up in languages ni..Bahasa Arab pun kantoi..hhuhu...But luckily, there was none of that..We studied English semate2..nothing else..err except for Numerical literacy and Agame..both subject sampingan sahaje..Lain semua English..

Jadi orang English ni bukan mudah..(eceh..) Tau kenape? Because ramai jerr orang terer English nowadays so when you speaking cket mule people pandang slack..tu part yang paling tak best..cakap within ur cousemates pun kadang2 boleh mengundang salah faham (eh, asal I da code switch to B.M ni? k, code switch balik..) And when you tend to become the lecturers favourites, things will intensify ( Ni sume bukan description meant for me, ea..) and others will start to question what you have that they don't have..And I kind of discovered that being good in English is often associated with pride..(in B.M orang kate bajet, berlagak, poyo or yang seangkatan dengannye..) That's why sumtimes I don't really like being in the lime light sangat..better duduk diam2 wat mcm x berape pandai jerr sebenarnyee..Soleha often adviced me to do so..Should I have followed her advice, maybe case me and Mr Tan wudn't have happened..hihiiii..

Da problem (or is it rather a gud thing?)wit me, if I think sumthing isn't right or if I'm not wrong, I voice it out..whether verbally or through my writing..me and writing memang x boleh dipisahkan..Alhamdulillah, Miss Kon pernah acknowledge me as a gud writer as well as speaker..uishh..nak puaskan hati die memang sgt susah..x caye tanye my coursemates...they know..tapi one thing she said to me that I'll never forget..

"I know you are not the best, but at least you're better than those who do not speak at all.."

Terpanar daku seketika..Tu compliment ke ape sebenarnye..I took it as a challenge and Alhamdulillah..my presentation skills got better and so did my writing..Hidup ni memang kene ade pencetusnya..like the law of inertia..(me and my law of inertia, x habis2..tapi nak mention jugak..it's my blog, rite?) "A body in motion tends to remain in motion, at the same speed, and in the same direction, unless it is acted upon by an otside force"..Kalau xde orang or sumthing yang push kite, alamat tak jalan la ape2..

..Tapi yang penting sekali kat cni.. and wat I want to make clear to masyarakat nowadays is dat English is becoming the most important International language..nak anak jadi orang berjaye, leaders of the world, teach them English..send them to teacher Emi and kwn2 TESLnyee..heee~ EteMs pun rasenye shud definitely be continued cos if we're to compete globally, kite kene compete by knowing Scientific and Mathematical terms in English..takkan la nak bagi term B.M or Tamil or Chinese when discussing world issues kat conference pentas dunia like case Global warming, for instance, kan? kan? So, fikir2 kan la..the next time you hear people speaking in English don't give them that evil glare..they've discovered sumething you haven't if you do so..which is..THE IMPORTANCE OF ENGLISH..(clap10x..standing ovation..heee~)

Sekian saje from me..Rase macam da lebih 1500 words jerr ni..hihii..
Next up for me is to wait same ade kene refer paper or not for final exam..
then prepare myself tuk Christchurch Canterbury University College..Our beloved CCU..Our next destination..senior kate sekarang tgh winter so kene prepare sweater bebanyak..tapi ibu kate jgn beli pape kat cni..kat sane lagi bnyk pilihan..so, nak ikut cakap sape also I don't really know.. Biar la..mcm lambat lagi jerr..
Pre-departure briefing pun we don't know when..

P/S:
Err..to my family members living in KL; Mak Ngah, Mak Long, Pak Long..K. Wani, Ayin, Syam sume..sangat sori jarang pergi ur house even though stay in KL and selalu je nampak signboard heading to Kepong..Tapi at least da pernah pergi sekali kan Ayin, kan? Mak Ngah Punye new house I dunno how to get there..I'm simply segan nak bertandang..tapi dat doesn't mean I'm sombong..huhu..Emira x sombong..cume tak pandai bawa diri sangat kat other people's place..U guys faham, kan2? Btw, kalau free2 nanti send me kat KLIA, yee:)
Nyway, wish me all the best in life and I'll do the same for you..
May ALLAH bless us all..

Friday at 7:57 PM

8 Comments to "**Sy Yg Tenang..My Life Here is Done~"

ur reflection really makes me realize that we have been on diz road too long...but for how long?

wait2, after reading diz for the second time, i noticed one name which has made me cried like hell in the exam hall!! abis tu kak mir, pasni dh x proactive ke? kat umah nnt make sure u will update us with ur life ek...peluk cium from me!

ekeke..
foundation = 1500 words
year 1 = 2000-2500 words
year 2 = 3000-4000 words
year 3 = 8000 - 10000 words(dissertation)

that's how we write..huhu..marjon students..and we are dying..haha..nyway now is summer laa..but by the time you guys arrive, it's already autumn and nearly winter..kat plymouth yg kat bawah ni pon sgt sejuk time winter..korang kat kent sure lg sejuk..cheers..

i'm taylorian too..not that bad to be taylorian..we were treated equally n as a spnsored student lg spesel layanannye and they really care bout our progress...that's my experience as SAM student of taylors.but i think the same goes to ADTP..n rmi dak mara jpa there too ..dun worry

To Azar..
we're all anticipating our life there..huhu
hope to get lots more info from beloved seniors!
hihihii..
ZZ..i Kije lol..
xleh nak update slalu..huhu
but i miss u..
To Reff..lorr ye ke u Taylorian dulu..
huhuhu..
baru tau...

okeh2. cukop pnjg utk bole anta kt ms kon. gnti david lak. haha. mis u babe!!

salam.finally, i'm here!hehe..best la blog emi. keep on updating!

Thanx emma!..hehe
bese2 jek..
aftr this kite msti ag active blog!
Aja2! hehe