This pain is just too Real~


I didn't go to the fencing practice today. Just felt like skipping it.
It's sometimes important to follow your heart, you know..huu..
Being in that hall, under that mask, holding that piece of foil..and fighting others isn't something I get to do on a daily basis..It's really something new and exciting. But those who joined seemed as though they're pros..and fighting them, especially when you're a petite, Asian girl seems laughable at times..(probably due to the difference in height and size). Well, who cares. I got that nasty Chris right in the arm once in a sabre fight, so its gud enough for me..haaa~ (Even though it was merely out of luck..)

I don't feel like doing anything today. Don't feel like eating. The gastric attack I had yesterday surely managed to teach me a lesson or two, though I'm definitely uncertain of the actual cause. I've been having it since school, anyway..and its sometimes painful that one could become so stressed and moody. And the worst part, no one else understands how you feel apart from you yourself...no matter how much you crunch your tummy in pain..haaa~

The first step in handling such attacks..breath in fresh air, and try to calm yourself. Then, probably take a few sips of milk which could lessen the acidity in your stomache. But the best action would be to gulp down gastric pills. Fullstop. It's the only way to calm a mad stomache. Huhu..I have yet to search for that valuable item, due to having no prescriptions for it. The systems here are quite different from Malaysia. You can't just simply come to a clinic and describe your illness to the doctor, and expect him or her to know the right kind of medicine for you. You have to have appointments and drug prescriptions..and the thing is..I hate procedures!

By the way, I haven't even started on the literary Analysis assignment set for us...

I'm thinking on doing the topic of love, which is obviously the favourite one compared to its rival, the topic of war. I've never been in a war, so probably I would be less emotionally touched in writing about any sort of war and analysing it, cutting through the literature work as though counducting a post mortem on those writing.

Love seems something one could well relate to. And my focus; unrequitted love~ when love is given, but not given back in return..something like Mr and Mrs Dove written by Katherine Mansfield. It's the most common thing to happen in real life..Not just any two people can have the same feelings for each other..

Sometimes, girls give false hope on guys..making them believe that they stand chances of winning the girls' hearts even when they don't..Personally, I think its cruel. Being jinak-jinak merpati is cruel and unfair for those having high hopes on you. So unrequitted love is fair for me..If you have no feelings for someone, make it clear and don't waste their time..though that is cruel..playing with feelings is even more cruel..

Just an opinion..

What is love anyway~
Could it be something like fencing?
You have to attack and defend at the same time..
and be prepared to hurt and be hurt..
Renung2kan..hee~

Back to the basics~'All is fair in love and war'~ (Eh, kene ke expression nihh..hee~)

Wednesday at 11:22 AM

6 Comments to "This pain is just too Real~"

tame2 pidgeon. this term always gets on my nerves. once i did fall for it. that's cruel. well, this may sound stupid. but i never regret it.

love will always be a mystery

me too..malas da nak g klinik sini..klo ble nak je balik mesia klo nk g klinik. (_")

Betul2..
nak balik m'sia~
feels a bit lost here..

Salam. Hye mira.. Dah okie lum? hmm, quite suprised. fencing2 plak skrg.. boleh kate daring la emira nie..huhu

Hye Zam.
Visited ur blog semalam.

I do fencing pun cos ikut2 org jek~

Not doing very well here...
Getting worse actually...

But I believe Allah beri sesuatu ujian tu sesuai dgn kemampuan hamba-Nya..

huhuhu....